martes, 3 de junio de 2014

A simple thank-you‏

Luz -- 

I like to think of my concerts as a place for friends to come together and have a good time.

Under the stars? Even better.

That's why I'm pretty excited about the chance to invite an OFA grassroots supporter like you to be a backstage guest at an outdoor show of mine in Chicago next month.

Any grassroots donation before midnight will automatically enter you for the chance to be there -- and the flight and hotel are on OFA.

You've worked hard this year -- the organizing you did to help 8 million Americans get enrolled with health insurance is no small feat. And I've seen you take on the members of Congress who still live in denial about climate change. 

I'm impressed by what you do, and how you've proved time and again that there's no substitute for good, old-fashioned grassroots organizing when it comes to fighting for change.

That's why I want to offer this opportunity as a simple thank-you to OFA supporters like you for everything you do for our country.

If you win, you and a guest will be able to kick back on a free flight to Chicago, and be my VIP guests at the show. 

Chip in to support OFA's work before midnight, and you'll be automatically entered to join us:

http://my.barackobama.com/James-Taylor-Backstage-Pass

Thanks -- hope to see you soon, 

James

P.S. -- I'm told that any entry made today counts twice, so make sure you get your name in the hat. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario